top of page
Marine Boat / Yacht vinyl Wrapping
- Applying vinyl wrap is a very quick process, and depending on the size of the yacht/boat can usually be done in a few days.
- A vinyl yacht wrap is easy to care for. There is no need to buff or polish, Boat owners can just use soapy water to keep clean.
- Boat owners can let their imagination run wild with vinyl wraps. Almost any design can be made making the vessel a one-of-a-kind.
- Vinyl boat wraps are fully reversible with no damage to the paint underneath (provided the underlying paint is sound). Use Top marine vinyl wraps to protect your boat’s original paint or gel coat and maintain re-sale value, or try a new colour without having to worry about it affecting the boat’s resale value in future. Cheaper materials will damage the paint job or Gelcoat when removal of the film is needed. So always choose a branded and excellent marine vinyl material.
- Vinyl wrap can cost two thirds less than a professional spray job. Boat wrapping is a very cost-effective alternative to marine painting.
- Also, there is no need to cover other boats in the vicinity that might be affected by a spray job.
- Turbo Signs only uses premium quality Vinyl for wrapping boats which comes with up to 7-years lifespan
75 ft Boat plastic Pillar started to fade ( Before applying Marine Wrapping material ).
Azimut 50 Side columns where faded .
75 ft Boat Plastic Pillar Black Matt Marine Wrapping material installed ).
Azimut 50 Side columns wrapped in gloss black with marine wrapping material.
bottom of page